Hobby is Escape

 More hearts. My favorite shape. Something is very satisfying about the shape of a heart. I think of hearts as being very feminine.


Let me tell you, I am so grateful that I have a creative outlet. It sure helps me to take my mind off the stuff that bothers me. 

Lately I have decided to try to tackle something that I do not do well, and that is making post earrings. I am challenged by post earrings. You have to put the post in the exact, right spot so it hugs the ear correctly. It's pretty difficult to practice on myself because the woman who pierced my ears did not do them perfectly! They are crooked. Therefore, I rarely wear posts because one earring is always higher than the other.
😣

These pairs came out great! The blue ones have a shimmer of mica powder.
   



 Just a polish on these pink posts. No sealing coat.









Work in progress, as always.


Fini.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sparkle, baby!